Thursday, February 14, 2008

Mom Came to Town

A few days after we got to Buenos Aires, my mother, Charlene, came for a visit

The Obelisc, a major landmark on the 9th of July avenue


We went to the La Boca neighborhood, where they start 'em young


We went to a museum or two....or three

A painting of Juan and Eva Peron, some like 'em, some don't


We saw a small amount of pomp and circumstance


We toured the famous Recoleta Cemetary, where they have the ornate.....
and the simple

There was one for me(if I grew a beard and brought my own N along)


We went to a Tango show that incuded some indigenous music
Our seats were right at the stage so we had a great view
I guess I'm a fast learner, because the next day I was "dancing in the streets"


1 comment:

Sean said...

Landon, Frankie Sinatra would be jealous...you go boy.
whipper snapper